Computer Hardware Course
A+ Certification is an international certification launched by an international organization known as COMPTIA (Computing Technology Industries Association). There are more than 8000 computer related companies/firms, which are the members of COMPTIA. Some of them IBM, INTEL, ACER, DELL, COMPAC, MACHINTOSH, HP, SONY, SAMSUNG e.t.c. are very well known.
- You get strong computer hardware knowledge & installation of software
- You can confidently assemble and de-assemble computer parts
- You can easily upgrade your PC (Personal Computer)
- You can diagnose and trouble shoot your PC (Personal Computer)
Who Should Attend?
This course is valuable for anyone involved in configuration, installation, trouble shooting or maintaining PC (Personal Computer) at home as well as for an enterprise organization.
NICON is proud to launch A+ Certification track which has two modules…
- A+ Core Module
- A+ OS Module
A+ Core Module
It discusses all about physical/tangible parts and devices of Personal Computer, following are the contents of A+ Core Module.
- Introduction of computer and its parts
- Working concept of different parts of computer
- Configuration of computer devices
- Up gradation
- Assembling / De-assembling
- Diagnostics technique
- Precaution/Preventive maintenance
- Network (Physical)
A+ OS (Operating System) Module, it discusses all about System Software of Personal Computer, which includes…
- Introduction to the Operating System
- Working Concept
- Configuration and Installation
- Device Drivers Installation/Configuration
- Diagnostic Techniques
- Network (Logical)