CCNA (Networking Academy)
This course is designed to help users prepare for the Cisco Certified Network Associate examination. The CCNA Certification indicates knowledge of networking and the ability to work in small business organizations using networks that have fewer than 100 nodes.
CCNA 1 Networking Basics
CCNA 1 provides instruction and training in the proper care maintenance, and use of networking software, tools and equipment. The course focuses on the following:
- Network terminology, Network protocols
- Cabling, Cabling tools, Routers
- Router Programming
- Internet Protocol (IP) addressing
- IP addressing and subnetting
CCNA 2 Routers & Routing Basics
CCNA 2 focuses on initial outer configuration, Cisco IOS Software management, routing protocol configuration, TCP/IP, and access control lists (ACLs). Students will develop skills on how to configure a router, manage Cisco IOS Software, configure routing protocol on routers, and set the access lists to control the access to routers.
- Cisco IOS, Router configuration
- RIP and IGRP routing protocols
- Intermediate TCP, Access control lists
CCNA 3 Switching Basics & intermediate Routing
The course focuses on the following advanced IP addressing techniques:
- Variable Length Subnet Masking (VLSM)
- Ethernet switching Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
CCNA 4 WAN Technologies
The course focuses on the following topics:
- Advanced IP addressing techniques
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Frame Relay
- Network management
Students will be registered directly with CISCO having their names on CISCO’s website. NICON certificates will be awarded to all students. 70% Exam Discount* Voucher from Cisco for industrial/Composite paper. Lab available for Student’s practice 6 days a week. Internship available for brilliant students.
CCNA Complete Track (3 Months)
This course is designed to help users prepare for the Cisco Certified Network Associate examination. It covers the OSI Reference Model and uses it to explain internetworking and its functionality. It also explains networks and data transfers, LANs and WANs, Bridges, Switches and Routers. Introduction to IOS and IOS configuration is provided, and various networking topics are examined, including TCP/IP, IP addressing and routing, IPX networking, and security.
- OSI Reference Model
- Operating and Configuring Cisco Devices CDP, TFTP, Telnet
- Configuring Cisco 29 at Switches, STP, Ether Channel
- Dynamic Routing RIP, RIPv2, iGRP
- Access control with Standard, Extended and Named Access Lists
- Introduction, installation of Frame
- Relay Links Using PVC
CCNA Fast Track (1 Month)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associates-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network. The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN & Enterprise Networks.
- 640-721 IUWNE
- Describe WLAN fundamentals
- Install a basic Cisco wireless LAN
- Install Wireless Clients
- Implement basic WLAN Security
- Operate basic WCS
- Conduct basic WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- VoWLAN Application.