Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
Founded 140 years ago the IET is one of the world’s leading professional societies for the engineering and technology community. The IET has more than 150,000 members in 127 countries with active networks of members in 37 countries. To support its worldwide membership it has offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
IET’s activities include membership and professional development, professional registration under licence from the Engineering Council publishing and events as well as government and stake holder engagement on engineering related policy issues. IET also produces independent authoritative fact files and briefings on key topics.
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) welcomes applications from holders of the following City & Guilds qualifications:
- Graduate Diplomas for Incorporated Engineer (IEng) registration:
- Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Post Graduate Diplomas for Chartered Engineer (CEng) registration:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
IET and City & Guilds are working together to ensure the Qualifications are aligned with registration requirements for Incorporated Engineer (for the Graduate Diploma) and Chartered Engineer (for the Postgraduate Diploma).