Mobile Phone Repairing
- Basics of Mobile Communication, Tools & Instruments
- Use of Multi meter, Use of Battery Booster
- Basic Circuit Board Introduction, Assembling & Disassembling
- Mobile Phone Reconditioning, Identification of Different ICs
- Work of Different Ics. Fault Diagnosing & Troubleshooting
- Jumpering Techniques, Water / Liquid Damage Repairs,
- Keypad, Battery / Charging, On / Off Button, Signal Reception, LCD, LED, Bluetooth / WiFi, Power, Microphone / Mouthpiece, Speaker / Ear Piece & Solutions.
- Practice of Soldering Iron, Practice Of S.M.D Rework Station
- Soldering & Disordering Components, Practice of Regulated Power Supply
- Usage of Mobile P.C.B Holder, Usage of BGA Plate
- Usage of BGA Paste / S.M.D Paste, Usage of Circuit Checking Device
- Working on S.M.D / BGA ICs and the P.C.B, Colour Light Installation
- Sim Jack, LCD Jack & Charging Jack Sold & Unsold
- All Types of ICs Replacement, IC Alteration & Jumping Techniques
- To make a student that can able to assembly-disassemble, Service & checking components of mobile Phones PCB (printed circuit broad) with using proper tools. On completion of this course he/she will be able to diagnose & repair any kind of mobile phones software & hardware faults and can easily Read mobile phone block & layout Diagrams diagnose problems and repair it by using proper tips and techniques.
On the successful completion of this course the student can join as a customer support executive in any existing mobile service center & repairing Center. Or establish his/her own business of mobile phones.