Multimedia & Audio / Video Editing
Multimedia is content that uses a combination of different content forms such as text, audio, images, animation, video and interactive content. Multimedia contrasts with media that use only rudimentary computer displays such as text-only or traditional forms of printed or hand-produced material.
Multimedia can be recorded and played, displayed, dynamic, interacted with or accessed by information content processing devices, such as computerized and electronic devices, but can also be part of a live performance. Multimedia devices are electronic media devices used to store and experience multimedia content. Multimedia is distinguished from mixed media in fine art; by including audio, for example, it has a broader scope. The term “rich media” is synonymous for interactive multimedia. Hypermedia scales up the amount of media content in multimedia application.
Who Should Attend?
Any person having knowledge of Picture Effects / Audio & Video Editing and a little bit knowledge about Multimedia Editing is eligible for this course.
After successful completion of this course you would be able to create your picture moving effects, title for Movie and editing for dramas & Films.
- Adobe Premier Pro CC
- Ulead Media Studio 6.5 (Director Cut)
- Ulead Media Studio 7
- Ulead Photo Impact
This course has been designed to give a bird’s eye view of fundamentals of Video/Audio technology, photography and Editing Powers.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone having interest in audio/video editing should join this course.
- Basis of Audio / Video & Photography.
- Film Editing Process.
- Use of software/hardware to capture and Edit Audio / Video.
- Video Editing Students will find job.
- Video Editors & Mixers.
- Working with Photographs.
- Audio Editing and Mixing.
- Media Production.
- Multimedia Production etc.
- Multimedia Editing.
- Fundamentals of Film Making
- Video and Audio Technology.
- Hardware for Film Capture.
- Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premier Course Contents
- Introduction of Premiere CC
- Starting a Project (Start Screen)
- Editing Tools and Layouts
- Organizing Media & Selecting Shots
- Basic editing & Refine Editing
- Basic Effects and Titles
- Clipping shots & Setting up a Sequence
- Titles in Premiere Pro
- Exporting your project
After Effects Course Contents
- Introduction to after effects
- Animation basics & text
- Working with masks
- Parenting & basic expressions
- Basic compositing
- Stabilizing & tracking
- Particles & paint
- Shape layers & the puppet tools
- Rendering & Exporting