National Aptitude Test
National Aptitude Test (NAT) is for admissions in NTS Associated Universities/ DAIs. The candidates will appear in a single test only and will stand eligible for admission to all universities in the respective subject group.
The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS Result Card.
Universities / DAIs
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan (Institute of Computing, Management Science & Commerce Department)
- Bannu University of Science & Technology, Bannu
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- (Department of Computer Science, Department of Electronics Engineering)
- Islamia University Bahawalpur, Bahawalpur,Kinnaird College Of Women, Lahore
- Kohat University of Science & Technology, Kohat
- NAMAL College, Mianwali
- National Textile University, Faisalabad
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (Talent Scholarship)
- UET, Peshawar (Non Engineering Programmes)
- University of Management & Technology, Lahore
How to Register?
The candidate is required to register for appearing in the respective NAT Test as scheduled by NTS. The registration Process is given below:
Get NTS registration form and bank deposit slip downloadable from NTS website www.nts.org.pk, daily New papers or reproduce them as per given sample. The form is also available inside the User Guide.Deposit Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) through the prescribed online bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL or ABL.
NAT (National Aptitude Test)
Attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) at the front of this Registration Form.
* All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
Do not send any documents other than two photos and original bank deposit slip along with your NAT Registration Form.
CURRICULUM FOR NAT-IE
Total No of Questions = 90
Time Allowed = 120 minutes
Subject (Pre-Engineering Group)
- Chemistry / Computer
- Sentence Completion
- Scenario Based
- Statements Based
Subject (Pre-Medical Group)
Subject (Education in Arts Group)
- Pakistan Studies
- General Knowledge