Business Manager / Aviator utilizes a synchronization module that integrates Business Aviator’s Inventory Management capabilities with Peachtree ® to synchronize Customer, Vendor, Terms, Shipping Methods, and various other information. Peachtree ® accounting software helps to manage initially imported and subsequently updated as-needed by Business data. Most progressive businesses are now increasing using computerized Accounting information systems. Business Managers & Accounting Professional needs these skills to work in this new environment.
- Peachtree ® accounting helps the Accountant / Accounts Personnel’s to better manage their accounting & business.
- Packed with all of the basic invoicing, bill paying, in-depth inventory tracking, payroll, order entry and over 100 customizable reports.
- Peachtree Accounting gives you the insight behind your numbers.
- With Peachtree today, the Business Resource Center, you get assistance snapshot of your business financials, along with other functions.
- And with several new web-related features, Peachtree Accounting Software can help you to establish an internet presence for your business
Who Should Attend?
If you are an accountant, book keeper, or small business owner, you will learn how to set up your complete financial system, build and customize a chart of accounts, establish a general ledger, and set your preferences to enter and display information as you need it.
- Introduction to Peachtree
- Company Creation
- Chart of Account Creation
- General journal entries
- General ledger and Financial Statements
- Inventory items and adjustment
- Assembling and build assemblies
- Vendors and Purchase transaction
- Customers and Sale transaction
- Job Costing
- Bank reconciliation
- Employee and Payroll
- Sales Tax
- Password, backup and restore