The course is about Design and program Web and Windows applications using PHP. Write object-oriented code using PHP language syntax. Analyze user requirements and design classes, user interfaces and databases. Create PHP Web applications and process Web Forms. Control Web site access with Web Forms authentication.
PHP is a scripting language used to create dynamic, complex and robust Web pages. It can seamlessly integrate with a wide range of database servers, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. In this course, you gain a solid foundation for incorporating PHP techniques. Extensive hands-on exercises provide you with the skills to produce dynamic Web pages, retrieve and manipulate data, track user navigation, and integrate database content.
Who Should Attend?
- Programming with PHP
- Introduction to PHP
- PHP language building blocks
- Writing PHP scripts
- Writing Web Pages with PHP Interacting with the server
- Manipulating user input
- Presenting the user with input options via different HTML form elements
- Retrieving from data with $_POST and $_GET arrays
- Validating retrieved data
- Strategies for handling invalid input
- Storing state information using cookies
- Structuring PHP code
- Building Complete Web Applications Managing errors
- Handling problematic situations
- Troubleshooting problems when manipulating data
- Redirecting the browser to other pages
- Modifying the PHP configuration file to suit your needs
- Developing debugging strategies
- Establishing database connectivity
- Sending queries to the database server
- employing the most efficient methods