Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Level 7)
The City & Guilds level 7 Post Graduate Diploma in engineering is set at the standard of the final year of a British MEng degree course. The Level 7 Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering consists of approximately 1500 notional hours (total learning hours, including the Guided Learning Hours and self study / research).
To achieve this qualification, learners must successfully complete:
- Two “General Compulsory” Plus
- Three “Field Compulsory”
- Any Three “Optional” units (to be selected out of 5 units).
To receive this award the candidate must complete Project 2 (unit 229).
Theory & Practical Units
Summary of the Units
General Compulsory = 02 Units (Including a Project Unit: 229)
Field Compulsory = 03 Units
Optional = 03 Units
TOTAL = (07 Theory Units and a Project )
- Dated Entry / Written Exam.
- Project work to be carried out throughout the course.
- Practical Assignments / Assessments.
Entry Requirements for Level 7
- City & Guilds Graduate Diploma (Level 6) completed in the relevant technology.
- B.E/B.S (Engineering), B.S Technology completed after 4 years of Intermediate.
- B-Tech (Hons) in the relevant technology from HEC recognized Universities.
- Holders of other/ equivalent qualifications may be accepted.