Business Manager/Aviator utilizes a synchronization module that integrates Business Aviator’s Inventory Management capabilities with Quick Book to synchronize Customer, Vendor, Terms, Shipping Methods, and various other information. Quick Book Accounting software helps to manage initially imported and subsequently updated as-needed by Business date. All other integration, such as G/L transactions, is sent to Quick Book automatically. Most progressive business is now increasing using computerized Accounting information systems. Business Managers & Accounting Professionals need these skills to work in this new environment. Although Companies are using expensive Accounting information systems which are tailor made to their requirements. Accounting Software like Quick Book which can provide you a simulated experience to give you a passport to work in this ERP environment
- Participants would learn to use the following features/modules of the software:
- This course demonstrates how to take full advantage of Quick book for small and Large Business. Including more powerful analysis tools, a more flexible payment manager, faster and easier payroll accounting, and improved inventory tracking.
The course presents step-by-step information, explicit examples, easy exercises, and numerous illustrations to help readers manage their finances, book keeping, and taxes.
Who Should Attend ?
If you are an accountant, bookkeeper, or small business owner, You’ll learn how to:
Set up your complete financial system build and customize a chart of accounts, establish a general ledger, and set your preferences to enter and display information as you need it.
- Handle Accounts Receivables chores, learn quick, precise way to manage everything from processing payments to writing off bad debts.
- Manage Account Payables, efficiently make and record payments, post transactions, and more.
- Set up all aspects of a payroll system enter and track employee information, calculate federal, state, and local taxes, and create quarter-to-date and year-to-date reports.
- Set up inventory information to record sales and generate reports.
- Track job costs.
- Customize reports and forms.
- Use Quick Book management reports and features to get a better view of your company’s finances.
This course has been also designed for those individuals, who are working or want to work in the field of Finance/Accounting.
- Introduction to Quick Book
- Chart of account creation
- Making of General journal entries
- Item list for inventory
- Assemblies and build assemblies
- Vendors and purchase documentation
- Customers and sale documentation
- Employee and payroll
- Bank reconciliation
- Estimation and job costing
- Sales tax
- Backup & Restore
- Company Preferences Setting
- Multi currency Function